|Quick Nautical Equipment S.p.A., leader in the production of electrical accessories for mooring and anchorage, in the past few years has developed a wide range of hydraulic windlasses and thrusters, completing its range with the components needed for the installation of the oil-pressure system and the technical support needed to guarantee its best operation. The R&D laboratories of Quick S.p.A. are at your disposal to support you in the choice of the most suitable solution according to the features of your boat.
QUICK thrusters are the result of a thorough Quick’s hydraulic components boast high-standard reliability and performance features. The hydraulic power generated and controlled by Quick systems makes windlasses and thrusters constantly subjected to major efforts more efficient and powerful. Multifunction systems will be proposed and implemented with our support according to the precise boat requirements.
The open-circuit systems, expandable and very flexible, or closed-circuit ones, effective and essential, are all made up by hydraulic units, even tree-phase, with pumps with fixed or variable capacity, valve units even proportional.
INFORMAÇÕES DO PRODUTO
A hydraulic system transfers power via a pressurised fluid.
The fluid used is oil (specific oil for hydraulic systems) whose main feature is to be incompressible. The different parts are interconnected by the specific high-pressure pipes.
Main advantages of installing an oil hydraulic system on board
- Proportionality Devices can be controlled in a proportional way (thus managing the amount of power delivered via a joystick)
- Maximum flexibility and customisation Devices can be added or modified without the need to change the system Devices with very different characteristics can be connected (e.g. warping motors and thrusters)
- Continuous service You can take full advantage of devices without a time limit and without damaging them
- Reduced dimensions, less weight While the tank requires some adequate space where to be accommodated, hydraulic motors are relatively small and light compared with AC motors
- Minimum maintenance
An hydraulic system consists of at least three units of components:
- The generator unit in which mechanical energy is transformed into hydraulic energy.
The generator unit consists of a pump and a tank.
The pump ensures a flow rate and oil pressure according to the rotation speed.
The tank ensures sufficient oil for the different devices and cools and filters the oil.
- The control unit, consisting of control valves which regulate the right oil pressure and flow rate for each device and that permit inverting direction.
- The group of appliances (windlasses, thrusters etc.)which use the oil under pressure coming from the pump to generate a rotation (motor) or a translation (actuator)