The TCD series remote control systems have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. Manufactured by Quick®.
INFORMAÇÕES DO PRODUTO
TCD 1042 Control panel
For operating the BTQ bow-thruster through a joystick.
Other important advantages of the TCD series remote controls are:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc).
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel.
- Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions).
- Automatic priority system.
- Automatic disablement.
- Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
|Current capacity of thruster commands||4A max|
|Supply voltage (1)||da 8 a 31 Vdc|
|Current absorption at rest (2)||10 mA|
|Operating temperature||from -20 to +70 °C|
|Protection rating (3)||IP 66|
|Dimensions including frame (W x H x D)||78 mm x 78 mm x 113 mm
3″ 5/64 x 3″ 5/64 x 4″ 11/32
|Weight||0.31 lb / 140 g|
|1||With power supply voltage less than 8 Vdc the control panel can reset.|
|2||Typical value with control panel disabled.|
|3||Excluding the back of the control panel (IP20).|
Dimensions in mm (inch)